[ubuntu-uk] bug report

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Mon Mar 5 18:56:03 GMT 2007

London School of Puppetry wrote:
> The report said that they have no record of the kind of bug it is- so
> to save it then forward it to someone......but I saved it, then the
> info disappeared leaving me in the dark. I have another one of these
> from 16th January. I thought there might be someone out there who
> collects these things- so that I can send it on- you might have
> realised that I am completely non-technical. How do I file in
> Launchpad?

Once you've signed up to Launchpad (https://launchpad.net/+login) go to
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug and follow the instructions to
create a bug report. Once the report has been created, scroll down and
press "Add a comment/attachment", scroll down again and press the
"browse..." button, find the bug report on your computer, then once
you've finished hit "Save Changes".

Could you reply to this email with the link to the bug report please?

Thanks,

Dean