[ubuntu-uk] [Fwd: netz.smurf.noris.de GOING AWAY]

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Thu Mar 1 22:25:51 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 03:59 +0000, Michael Wood wrote:
> > From: Matthias Urlichs <smurf at smurf.noris.de>
> > You need to move off my server *now*, and find alternate hosting.
> > See http://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoHosting for ideas.
> >
> You'll be please to hear everything is under control in respect to this :)
>
> I've got hosting lined up (thanks to popey) and the content backed up.

This has now been done. The DNS record for ubuntu-uk.org now points to
my server and as a bonus the planet is now available at a friendly:-

http://planet.ubuntu-uk.org/

Of course it continues to work off http://ubuntu-uk.org/planet/ for
those of you that like that kind of thing.

Massive thanks to Micheal for helping make this a smooth transition even
whilst being completely whacked out from marathon coding sessions :)

Cheers,
Al.