[ubuntu-uk] wep key and ubuntu

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Sun Jun 10 17:11:59 BST 2007

Hi Tony

Although not quite on topic, at work we moved to using HP Pavillions about a
year ago, unfortunately we are a MS house but this I don't think is OS
specific.

When connecting to ADSL through a router using a cabled connection, the HP
gradually drops the connection more and more often, the older the machine
gets!  Normally this wouldn't matter to a home user but as we VPN into our
corporate WAN, it is VERY noticeable!  It doesn't appear to be confined to
one model or series either.

Everything else seems to be ticketty-boo.