[ubuntu-uk] ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 21, Issue 46

LeeTambiah leetambiah at ossgeeks.co.uk
Fri Jan 26 17:11:54 GMT 2007

Message: 4
> Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:26:03 +0000
> From: Toby Smithe <toby.smithe at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Battle of the operating systems
> To: Alan Pope <alan at popey.com>,	British Ubuntu Talk
> 	<ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com>
>
> On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 11:51 +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
>
>> It has been updated. Linuxy comments at the top.
>>

> Although it seems my comment has not been added, there are a fair few
> Linuxy comments, with 8 specifically mentioning Ubuntu. Which is a good
> thing!

However the results are totally flawed, due to most being rejected, I
for one added a Ubuntu comment and it does not show. Whilst I appreciate
control from spammers or off topic comments, all posts should be added.
The battle of the operating systems is what ever comment BBC wishes to
expose.

Regards

Lee