[ubuntu-uk] BBC parliament

John McCourt steekyjim at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 18:57:12 GMT 2007

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'll probably relist
that channel as BBC Parlaiment to avoid confusion. It
really should be with the other BBC channels. I'm
still working on the program and the server so a
couple of channels wont work yet. If you find any
other live or frequently recorded videos feel free to
let me know and I'll try to add them. I'm also
planning a radio version but I'm probably going to
wait until Gambas 2 is released so I can have them in
the same program.

John