[ubuntu-uk] BBC parliament

Andy stude.list at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 15 20:04:46 GMT 2007

On 15/01/07, Roberto Sarrionandia <rbs.tito at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I can't access any of the realplayer video either, just the WMV.
What plug in is FireFox using?
Try the mplayer plug in for FireFox, it can handle real media OK.
If you get the first second playing and then it stops then just keep
hitting play eventually it will work, I think someone had a fix for
this (I will try and find it, in case that's what you need).

And of course complain to the BBC. They are supposed to be providing
content to all users!!!
I was always told the justification for having the BBC was so it could
provide for the smaller sectors of society that where not commercially
viable to provide for, so surely this means they should be supporting
Linux over Windows?

_ Andy

--
Did you think it should be legal to rip a CD to your PC or MP3 player?
Change the law, sign the petition http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/privatecopy/