[ubuntu-uk] numbering gone erratic

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Tue Feb 6 15:47:05 GMT 2007

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007, London School of Puppetry wrote:
> Can anyone help? I am in Ubuntu 6.10. The numbering function has gone
> erratic producing numbers of different sizes

Can you try to narrow down which "numbering function" is this.  If the
computer is completely turned off, which steps (such as clicking on a
menu-item) would we need to take to make this happen.

Can you describe what you would normally expect to see, and what you're now
seeing instead.

You maybe able to take a screenshot (use the "PrintScreen" key on the
top-right of the keyboard, or "Applications->Accessories->Screen Shot") if
you think this would help show the issue.

	-Paul
--
Why do one side of a triangle when you can do all three.   Southampton, GB