[ubuntu-uk] Etiquette

London School of Puppetry lspinfo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 23:06:05 GMT 2007

On 03/02/07, James Dalley <j.dalley at hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> Is there any way a list of mailing list etiquette could be sent to
> every new member??
>
> James D

Good idea- then I might have avoided all the faux pas. Though some of the
points are a bit too technical for me to understand. Perhaps new members
could be asked to send an introductory email about themselves and where they
are coming from- then the BUT response is to send the mailing list
etiquette. (and a note of welcome) Caroline (lsp)

---
London School of Puppetry
www.londonschoolofpuppetry.com