[ubuntu-uk] Cant run RealPLayer 10

Primax swift240 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:22:56 GMT 2007

Mac wrote:
> Primax wrote:
> <snip>
>> Ok in the end I done another install of RealPlayer, I then got some
>> codecs from Synaptics for MPlayer and great I can now view what I what to.
>> I mainly use this website to view.
>>
>> www.movieflix.com
>

> Mike >>> Well done!  I bet you're really pleased.  I'm really impressed
> with your perseverance!
>
> Mac

Hi Mac,
Well I don`t let something beat me. I always come back to it.

Some times its not the logical.

Example, last year I had a graphics card that went pop,it was dead as in
totally dead.
Well I am the sort that keeps things, so a few months ago I upgraded my
daughters PC, she had a graphics card built on to the motherboard.
So I decided to put in this dead card forgetting it was dead, giving her
more memory back to the system. suddenly remembering it was no good.
Blimey it worked, to this day I can not find any logical reason why it
should.
It still works to this day.
I tried it on 3 other PC`s but dead it was dead it stayed.
Its one of those wierd things that PC`s throw up now and then.

Mike.