[ubuntu-uk] NASA TV

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 23:31:51 GMT 2007

My mother wants to watch the shuttle launch tomorrow. She has feisty
with all updates and has VLC and the VLC plug in installed along with
w32codecs, but when she tries to watch NASA TV it comes up with message
about the browser not having the right plugins! The message comes from
the NASA WEB site, so I guess there must be some checking happening that
is not working. It did work briefly, but I think NASA may have changed
some things in the last day or so.

Anyone else got this problem and/or found a fix?

Regards,
Tony.
E: tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk, H: http://www.man.ac.uk/Tony.Arnold