[ubuntu-uk] Fiesty wont work!!!!

STONE COLD javad_ayaz at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 21:28:31 BST 2007

thank yu for the clear instuctions....so heres what i found"(EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/wacom    No such file or directory.Error opening /dev/input/wacom : Success(**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/wacom"(EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/wacom    No such file or directory.Error opening /dev/input/wacom : Success(**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/wacom"(EE) xf86OpenSerial: Cannot open device /dev/input/wacom    No such file or directory.Error opening /dev/input/wacom : Success(II) Configured Mouse: ps2EnableDataReporting: succeededCould not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc, removing from list!Could not init font path element /usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic, removing from list!Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1, removing from list!SetGrabKeysState - disabledSetGrabKeysState - enabled"hope this helps! :)> From: kernowyon at kernowyon.co.uk> To: ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com> Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:47:02 +0100> Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Fiesty wont work!!!!> > On Thursday 30 August 2007 20:23, STONE COLD wrote:> > anywhere i need to look for in particular for this info?i cant make any> > sense of it! sorry im new> > Thats OK - not a problem.> In /var/log/Xorg.0.log, there will be a load of information, but what we are > looking for will be right near the very end of the log - probably starting > with EE (which is a code meaning error). Don't worry about missing font > warnings - they won't be causing the problem. It will probably mention Screen > as part of the error I expect. Most of the log is quite technical and not > likely to be relevant for now - look for the error near the last few lines.> Just jot it down and put it in a reply here and we can go from there.> > Mark> > -- > ubuntu-uk at lists.ubuntu.com> https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-uk> https://wiki.kubuntu.org/UKTeam/