[ubuntu-uk] UK Marketing: Promo Videos

Ian Pascoe softy.lofty.ilp at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 22 19:14:18 BST 2007

Following on from recent posts about Viral videos and screencasts, is there
such a thing as a promo video / DVD, that could be left runing on something
as part of a stand?

Just thought that something like that is a trap for people to watch without
necessarily actually having to speak with someone.  Knowing how conservative
we Brits are, it's just another way to get the punters talking .... and
apart from which it'd be damn useful to give to those waverers..

Additionally, along the same lines, anyone aware of a getting started with
Ubuntu type of thingy that can be given away at the same time as a live CD -
something like all the screencasts in one place that can be played on a
normal DVD etc.  I know there's the Official Handbook, as I've got one!