[ubuntu-uk] VPS hosts

Dave Walker DaveWalker at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 17 10:10:45 BST 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-17 at 09:52 +0100, Matthew East wrote:

> While I also considered a VPS for a while, in the end I decided that
> they weren't worth the money -
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/sounder/2006-December/009733.html
>
> For a relatively low-specification solution, I'd recommend Dreamhost,
> who are very cheap and (in my experience) give good service. They run
> Debian. It's even cheaper if you use a referral code
<SNIP>

For a $97 discount you can use the code MAX97, this makes it very
affordable.  On the whole, my dreamhost experience has been good and I
have been able to run IRSSI+screen (Console IRC Client) without any
problems.

Saying that, I am now looking for a VPS as my needs now suite it
better.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker