[ubuntu-uk] Getting the group going

Malcolm Alce-King malcolm at omega-computers.com
Fri Sep 8 17:08:40 BST 2006

Just a thought but, while Ubuntu software is free to distribute copy etc.
Isn't the Ubuntu logo copyright of Canonical Ltd?
In addition to copyright, merchandise is already available at
http://www.cafepress.com/ubuntushop/.
Wouldn't want to upset our benevolent sponsor - would we!

Regards

Malcolm Alce-King