[ubuntu-uk] Screencasting was: for those unsure how to get on to irc..

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Tue Oct 31 19:54:59 GMT 2006

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 06:47:41PM +0000, Nik Butler wrote:
> Awesome!

 \o/.oO( Yay! )
 ( )
 |'|

Can someone do a couple of open office impress slide for us?

One that basically says who we are and some URLs, logos and suchlike. It needs to leave room for
the Subject of the talk, the name of the person who made the talk and their own email and/or
website details.

If someone could create something then whoever creates a screencast can record an ogg of say 10
seconds of each, one for the start, and one for the end of the video.

I am thinking some kind of creative commons licence would be appropriate also.

Anyone fancy that?

Cheers,
Al.