[ubuntu-uk] Screencasting was: for those unsure how to get on to irc..

Nik Butler nik at butlershouse.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 18:47:41 GMT 2006

Norman Silverstone wrote:
> That was most instructive and what an excellent way to demonstrate how
> to do things with Ubuntu.

    1. The ubuntu UK team meet and decide that screen casts will be a
benefit to show new users around
    2. we discuss the issues and alan and others take time to work out
what can be done
    3. a video is produced ( well done President Pope )
    4. new users watch it and benefit from it.
    5. we can see the effective workings of a community idea
    6. someone write it up ( baggsy ! ) and someone posts a small fridge
article ( Mr Sladen , can anyone post to the fridge ? )

Or in otherwords

Awesome!