[ubuntu-uk] UKTeam Meetings Minutes

Nik Butler nik at butlershouse.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 18:22:27 GMT 2006

> They will certainly get a mention though;  anyone remember *anything* else
> about the show?
>
> 	-Paul

Apart from convincing people to line up and lay down and make like an
Edgy Logo ?
Me being asked if I was jono ! I mean where the heck did that come from ?
the Stand blocking the aisle for both days ( um sorry
Jokosher/hula/postgres ! )
The Canonical lot asking us for more CDs, see the Support team was
working already.
Getting Everyone on the Stand and Canonical and MadDog(?) to sign the
Ubuntu Conference Tshirt, its on its way for Mr Shuttleworth to sign off
and then up for Auction for Children In Need.
Running out of Medium Sized polo shirts on day 1 .. sorry about that !
The First UKTeam meeting face to face where in we realised that we
needed a Video App similar in quality and functionaluty to Jokosher.
Alan Cocks being determined to singlehandedly fix the Documentation Bug
on everyone of our Kubuntu CDs. ( the Trooper ! ) . Hes a great example
of how to begin to get involved and how to help make things better. Oh
that and his multi boot Laptop!

other than that .. no . im out of ideas .. sorry

Nik