[ubuntu-uk] USB modem

Ian igb123 at talktalk.net
Fri Oct 27 13:14:59 BST 2006

Well thank you Neil and for the advice.  I was trying to find a way to
transfer the saved text to XP because with Ubuntu open I cannot see the XP
drive content to do a drop so now find Ubuntu will read my memory pen so I
can use that.

Then if needed I can send a copy of the terminal or editor.

I have been in the forum for same weeks but find it a bit of a plod to get
answers that way although I do pick up bits and pieces that are real helpful
  Of course its best to get mail that you can read and print out.

Thanks also for your last encouragement. I do like the challenge and have
mostly succeeded in the end dispite the many hickups along the way.