[ubuntu-uk] Linux World Expo ... Stand Creation Day and subsequent Events.

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 23 18:37:03 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-23 at 18:00 +0100, Nik Butler wrote:
> Evening Guys. I plan to get to the Halls by 1.00pm Tuesday and by 8:30am
> the following days.
>
> I will be wearing my Ubuntu UK Poloshirt and standing near the entrance.
>
> You can call me on 07713 241 956 if you need to discuss how I can get
> your badges to you on the day

How many badges do we have? Does everyone on the stall need one?

I've had an unexpected bill which has left me skint. This means that I'll only be able to come for one day rather than two.
As we seem to have too many people for the tiny stall I presume this will be okay.

I'll make it the Wednesday as this is when we are having the UK meet.

Caroline