[ubuntu-uk] Linux World Expo ... Stand Creation Day and subsequent Events.

Nik Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Mon Oct 23 18:00:11 BST 2006

Evening Guys. I plan to get to the Halls by 1.00pm Tuesday and by 8:30am
the following days.

I will be wearing my Ubuntu UK Poloshirt and standing near the entrance.

You can call me on 07713 241 956 if you need to discuss how I can get
your badges to you on the day

from the Exhbitors Manual here are the open times.

Tuesday 24
October 2006 08.00 – 20.00 shell scheme and space only stands

Wednesday 25 October 2006
08:00 – 09:30 Venue open to Exhibitors only
09:30 – 17:00 Show open

Thursday 26 October 2006
08:00 – 09:30 Venue open Exhibitors only
09:30 – 16.00 Show open

Breakdown
Thursday 26 October 2006 16:15 – 21:00
Halls open to all Exhibitors, shell scheme and space only stands

I will be meeting the courier who is delivering the CDs and Shirts and
other things around 2.pm

Anyother questions, post them to me and I will be back on line later.

Nik