[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu UK Logo

Nik Butler nik at butlershouse.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 20:25:25 BST 2006

> I strongly disagree - this is Ubuntu UK, and our flag is our identity. I
> don't think we should not use it just because of political correctness
> nutters and their views

back from rescuing the day armed with only a Ubuntu Live CD and a torx 10 !

I have to agree with Jono and say that the Flag and its Colours are our
identity. For better clarity as to why we should use it I point everyone to

http://www.olympics.org.uk/

Note .. im not affiliated with the BOA but I do have some association
with being British

Apologies ifIam posting beyond a point or completion of a thread .. but
.. well I think we should even though I vote republic !

Nik