[ubuntu-uk] Firefox no print

Oliver Maunder lists at olivermaunder.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 18:18:37 BST 2006

> > > Can anyone help with this. I cannot print from Firefox to my
> postscript
> > > printers. I always get a message saying that the printer will not
> print
> > > on that size of paper, or words to that effect.

Have you got KDE installed? If so, you can use the KDE print system which
has helped me in the past. In Firefox, go to File|Print, then click the
properties button. Replace the "Print command" with "kprinter" (you might
want to copy-and-paste the original to a safe place in case this all goes
wrong.

The next time you print, you should get the KDE print dialog, which gives
you a lot more flexibility and control than Firefox's.

Olly