[ubuntu-uk] Firefox no print

Bernard G Hill berni at zionundy.me.uk
Tue Oct 10 17:23:02 BST 2006

Hi,

Can anyone help with this. I cannot print from Firefox to my postscript
printers. I always get a message saying that the printer will not print
on that size of paper, or words to that effect. This is of course
nonsense as an A4 printer should be able print A4. I have no trouble
printing from Mozilla or Opera or Konqueror or Galeon. I installed the
other browsers to check that they all printed OK. I am using Firefox
1.5.0.7 on Ubuntu 6.06.

What is wrong with my setup? How can I investigate this problem?

All help gratefully received.

Bernard Hill