[ubuntu-uk] Acer Laptop Keyboard Config

Stephen Garton sheepeatingtaz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 08:21:28 BST 2006

Good Morning All,

I've just noticed that on my Acer Aspire 5601 laptop the £ (as in
shift and 3) and capslocks keys do not 'work' in Edgy.

Can anyone suggest a) any work around and b) which package I could
file a bug against.

Please let me know any commands I can issue that will help diagnose
what is wrong, and why would not be reconised.

In dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xorg I selected gb and PC105 layouts, the
same as I have on my desktop, where the keys seem to work just fine.

Note: Also posted support Ticket in launchpad (Ubuntu ticket #2022)
--
Steve Garton
http://www.sheepeatingtaz.co.uk