[ubuntu-uk] TV card (was: no subject)

STONE COLD javad_ayaz at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 7 20:39:05 BST 2006

The cable is not directly plugged into Cable. Goes into the NTL box first
and a normal aerial wire is plugged into the back of it. This when plugged
into a tv works fine.

What are the options i should be using when scanning? It gives me only three
Svideo,Composite and Television. Ive only used the television option so far
coz its not connected via the the other two

Any ideas?