[ubuntu-uk] Programs to manage podcasts

Adam McMaster adam at moosoft.net
Tue Oct 3 13:19:30 BST 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 11:46 +0100, David Morley wrote:
> Hi Albert
>
> Rhythmbox does include a podcast downloader also and you can select a
> folder to download too.
>
> So hope that answers both questions for you.
>

> --
> Seek That Thy Might Know

I've been looking for something like this too recently.  Rhythmbox seems
good, but the problem I have is video support.  Rhythmbox produces an
error message upon downloading video podcasts (or when importing video
files).  This also leaves me confused as to how I might put videos onto
my iPod with it.

Does anyone know if there are plans to add video support to Rhythmbox?
Since it uses gstreamer, I assume this would be trivial?

--
Adam McMaster <adam at moosoft.net>