[ubuntu-uk] Tomorrows Meeting

Dean Sas dean at deansas.org
Thu Nov 30 22:58:29 GMT 2006

alan c wrote:

>>  This weeks agenda is here:
>>  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20061127Meeting
>>
>>  All are welcome to participate.
>>  Dean
>
> (I am away then I think)

The meeting was on Monday. Am I just getting these emails late?

> A special plea:
> With postings such as yours, which relate to an apparent day of
> posting could we -please- add the actual date of the meeting, and not
> just a link only? This makes  it very much easier for a quick glance
> by the reader to get the essential information. It probably makes it
> less susceptible to confusion also.

Ok, I'll try to remember to make it more explicit next time. The subject
did say "tomorrow" though and the link had the meetings date in it.

While we're at it, the next meeting is on the 19th of December at 21:30
in the #ubuntu-uk room.
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20061219Meeting

Dean