[ubuntu-uk] Tomorrows Meeting

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Thu Nov 30 21:18:26 GMT 2006

Mixo 8114 wrote:

>  Message Received: Nov 26 2006, 10:56 PM
>  From: "Dean Sas" <dean at deansas.org>
>  To: "British Ubuntu Talk" <ubuntu-ukSorry I hav'nt been coming, i've just been busy
> See you soon
> @lists.ubuntu.com>
>  Subject: [ubuntu-uk] Tomorrows Meeting

>  Hi All,
>
>  We've got a meeting scheduled for tomorrow at 2130 in #ubuntu-uk, though
>  we have nothing recorded to discuss, that doesn't mean people don't have
>  things to discuss, it just means we don't know if people have things
>  that they want to discuss, so please turn up.
>
>  So that we have some place to collect ideas and see if there's any need
>  to have meetings in a given fortnight, after each meeting someone (me,
>  if I'm around) will create the meeting notes for the next meeting. The
>  meeting notes will have an agenda section where anyone can suggest ideas
>  or issues they wish to be discussed. If you suggest an agenda item, it's
>  probably a good idea to turn up. You can find a list of scheduled
>  meetings, past and present here -
>  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UkTeam/MeetingNotes/
>
>  This weeks agenda is here:
>  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20061127Meeting
>
>  All are welcome to participate.
>  Dean

(I am away then I think)

A special plea:
With postings such as yours, which relate to an apparent day of
posting could we -please- add the actual date of the meeting, and not
just a link only? This makes  it very much easier for a quick glance
by the reader to get the essential information. It probably makes it
less susceptible to confusion also.

--
alan cocks
Linux registered user #360648