[ubuntu-uk] Interesting cold call to (sussex) re linux

David Pashley david at davidpashley.com
Thu Nov 23 08:48:43 GMT 2006

On Nov 22, 2006 at 22:29, Nicholas Butler praised the llamas by saying:
> alan c wrote:
> > In summary, it went well!
> > (any Sussex area ubuntu users out there?)
> >
> with the  validation of experience and perspective . Im one of the
> Lugmasters for Sussex Linux User Group ( www.sussex.lug.org.uk ) and Im

There is also a small Brighton LUG, which meets whenever I can be
bothered to announce I'm going to be in a pub. There are a couple of
Debian maintainers in Brighton and I know quite a few people use Ubuntu.
Certianly there are quite a few businesses using it in the city.
I believe there is also a KDE developer in Lewes.

--
David Pashley
david at davidpashley.com