[ubuntu-uk] Slide Shows.

Keith Powell keith at keithg4jvx.force9.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 12:40:06 GMT 2006

This is my first posting to this list, and I hope it is OK to post
requests for help on this list, rather than asking on the main Ubuntu lists.

I would like to make several hundred slides into self-contained slide
shows. The idea is to burn them on to a DVD or several CDs so that they
can be played on a DVD player and viewed on a television. I don't want
to have to play them through a computer.

With KDE, there is a program called DigiKam which will do this, but is
there a Gnome program which I can use, or will I have to use DigiKam
with Gnome also? I have searched an can't find one.

Many thanks for any help.

Cheers

Keith