[ubuntu-uk] Sonic Stage alternative

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Sun Nov 5 08:28:17 GMT 2006

STONE COLD wrote:
> that is true...but it doesnt support a drag and drop system..all music must
> be put on the player via sonicstage...any music put on the player via drag
> and drop just wont show up on the player itself!

This Wikipedia page seems to suggest that to play on your device the
music files need to be wrapped in Sony's own proprietary copyright
information so I think that you will have your work cut out to find
non-Sony software that will do this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SonicStage

Have you thought of trying to make their software work under wine?

Sean