[ubuntu-uk] Networking

marshcast at blueyonder.co.uk marshcast at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed May 10 22:49:06 BST 2006

I seem to remember something along these lines too... have a strong
feeling it was related to the samba passwords.

There is (i think - you may have to take it with a pinch of salt, my
networking is not good) there is a samba setup app or config file setting
the passwords. If you set this, it allows you access.

Doesn't explain why they worked in the first place though...?:|