[ubuntu-uk] Networking

Howard A N Perrin howard at perrin.co.uk
Wed May 10 18:44:59 BST 2006

Keith,

Is this Breezy? I find I have the same problem on Breezy, but i find
that if I click 'Cancel' when I get the password box then I can get
though. Maybe this might work for you too?

It does seem to always ask you for the password - maybe this is a bug?
Does anyone know if this is fixed in Dapper?

Cheers
Howy