[ubuntu-uk] RE: ubuntu-uk Digest, Vol 13, Issue 4

Grant grant at cherrysupport.com
Tue May 2 18:28:12 BST 2006

Hi guys,

Since everyone seems to be intro'ing.  My name is Grant and I work in
London.  I work in an It support role for several small companies where I
divide my time between them.  I have Ubuntu on my test bed server and I use
it on some of my old machines(when it works!, Ubuntu can be quite a memory
guzzler)  I am currently working on a web (eventually wiki based) Gui
modeler for Gnome. (Sort of like a web based glide) which will allow users
to discuss and model gnome interfaces before they get made into apps.  Its
xml based and eventually I hope to implement ajax in it too.

On the subject of getting Ubuntu into the UK. Who would you say is our
primary target market?  What roles would it best serve?

Regards

Geeman