[ubuntu-uk] Ubuntu, Tiscali and Sagem F@st Modems

Arthur Solman arthur.solman at libertysurf.fr
Thu Mar 9 12:46:04 GMT 2006

Hi Dave,
               I am a newcomer to Linux using Ubuntu Breezy Badger.   I
successfully installed the linmodem driver from Linuxant.   My ISP is
Alice (I live in France) formerly Tiscali.    I have had no problem
configuring the system for this ISP, simply following the Gnome
System/Administration/Network Services route and completing the dialog
box with the relevant details for your ISP account - Username, Log-in
password and telephone number.  Hope this is of some use,

Regards   Arthur Solman