[ubuntu-uk] New Member with Problem

Arthur Solman arthur.solman at libertysurf.fr
Fri Mar 3 10:53:37 GMT 2006

Hi to All,
                I have recently installed Ubuntu Breezy Badger on my
desktop PC.    I am new to Linux and have encountered problems with the
installation and have become overwhelmed by the plethora of information
on the web in trying to find solutions.    Everything I have tried so
far has not solved the problem.    I live in France, but return home to
UK twice a year and would like to hear about any meetings/seminars in
April.    We stay in East Kent, so if there are any interest groups in
that area, I would be most interested to hear from them.    Many thanks
in advance,

Arthur Solman