[ubuntu-uk] Interested party...

Joseph Price pricechild at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 14:40:29 BST 2006

I've never used a mailing list before, so I hope this works :S

I'm in the Upper 6th at a school in Shropshire. The whole of Telford and
Wrekin has just been moved onto one grid, so the possibility of getting
edubuntu moving at all here is a no-go. However I have managed to save
one of the out-dated machines to pop a copy of ubuntu on and have placed
it in the centre of one of the IT labs as a kind of demo, with about 50
official cds from shippit for anyone who wants one.

Now much, but atleast people are getting to see it :)

Pricey