[ubuntu-uk] Interested party...

Andy Ferguson teknostatik at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Jun 4 18:53:01 BST 2006

On Sun, 2006-06-04 at 18:40 +0100, Steve Smith wrote:
> Andy - that's great.  Out of interest, what's your involvement in
> Ubuntu/FOSS?

I'm an Ubuntu user pretty much from the start, and did some laptop
testing for Breezy (things have been crazy this time round I'm afraid).
I also look after a couple of Ubuntu servers (one running Moodle for a
local secondary school and one running Wordpress).

In real life I work for Birmingham University, largely writing
documentation and webpages for staff and students, and generally
advocating FOSS solutions to the problems our users face.

Regards,

Andy