[ubuntu-uk] Sound woes - Dapper

Sean Miller sean at seanmiller.net
Wed Aug 16 11:44:02 BST 2006

Paul Sladen wrote:
> What one normally does in this case is to file a bug report:  ;-)
>
>   https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/gnome-media/+filebug
>
> so that the appropriate people can debug it with you.  It's best to do this
> as soon-as-possible after you notice a change in behaviour so that the
> maintainer can match it up to anything they might have changed at the same
> point.

Seeing as I filed the bug report well over 24 hours ago and it hasn't
even been "triaged" yet, so clearly the development team are at
Linuxworld California or similar, I will repeat my request on this
supposedly community list for ideas on how I can diagnose the issue with
sound.

As I said, I did nothing to make it stop working, or not at least
consciously.

Any ideas on commands I could run to find out what's wrong?

Ta!

Sean