[ubuntu-uk] LinuxWorld London

Jane Silber jane.silber at canonical.com
Mon Aug 22 09:35:16 CDT 2005

Hi all -

We've been trying to get an Ubuntu stand in the .org village at LWE, but
it is all full and the organisers aren't budging.  There is a chance
that we can get part of stand B57 next door, but I won't know for sure
until sometime next week (see attached map. Shaded means the stand is
taken).

If we don't get this, is there room in one of the existing .org stands
to have an Ubuntu presence?  Does anyone know what stand is the Debian
stand or the Gnome stand?

If Canonical provides some free stuff, are there enough community people
who will man the stand for us?

Note that Breezy won't be out at that point, so we won't have CDs
(although there should be a pretty stable version available).  And we
should have the artwork for the new CD covers done by that time, so we
could have a poster-size version of that (similar to the poster at the
bottom of https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuArtwork).

Cheers,
Jane