Ubuntu-tz Hello, Ubuntu guys! See this attachment.

donald donaldmteka at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 16:45:42 GMT 2010

Well, that's what I thought we should do.
 I have been tempering
with linux with my favourite distro ubuntu. That got me to what I
always wanted to be able to do, play with it anyhow I want.
 We
can't have a better gift to our community than ubuntu fully
swahilized!! Not only we should be competent enough to give support
when needed, we should get them involved in translating Ubuntu. To get
them into the game, we have to deliver it with some swahili sparks and
the rest will go by itself. That will make them more curious than ever!

What do you think?

 You don't have to be a programmer to help with translations (unless u do it my way, unofficial translation!).
 Does anyone see anything to keep us back? I don't see anything other than our lack of devotion. Most of us are
 intimidated by the 'huge' task and we make a mistake of NEVER GETTING STARTED!  STARTING is all we need.

I just touched the installer and bootloader(no screenshots included). (with a bootloader, real coding was needed).
If we put hands together, we can push it much faster. Remember, you are part of a community, play your part!

That is just part of my work, more is included in a remastered version of ubuntu 9.10.
Have a big weekend and don't forget to share with us what do you think?

=>donaldmteka at yahoo.com
=>+255653105004

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!