How to translate for Firefox "Open a New Private Window"?

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:20:32 UTC 2018

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 1:52 AM, Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On 2018-03-29 13:56, Simos Xenitellis wrote:
>>
>> ... and filed the following bug report for Greek:
>>
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/1759833
>

> Ok, that's good. But please consider that there are 2500+ open firefox
> (Ubuntu) bugs.. My belief is that you'll more likely get the Mozilla team's
> attention if you also submit a merge proposal similarly to what the reporter
> of <https://launchpad.net/bugs/1748761> did.

Thanks, I submitted a merge proposal,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/1759833

I hope the issue gets resolved. There are only two patches in review,
both on l10n,
https://code.launchpad.net/~mozillateam/firefox/firefox-trunk.head/+activereviews
I hope I get the approval soon or I'll nudge like ~AsciiWolf did.

There are indeed about 2500 bug reports for
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox
The vast majority of them are "undecided", and most refer to old
versions of Firefox.
Firefox has changed engine recently, therefore most reports may not apply.

Simos