Japanese team (reviewer) is not working

AWASHIRO Ikuya ikuya at fruitsbasket.info
Mon Feb 27 11:12:48 UTC 2017

Hi Fu-sen san,

Due to undelivered mails (maybe), I don't know in detail.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 19:54:24 +0900
Fumihito YOSHIDA <hito at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> 2) And,what's happen at this tweet?
> https://twitter.com/balloon_vendor/status/817929412356214784
> > ああ、明らかに他もおかしいですね。version→で開くになってしまってますので。何か自動翻訳でおかしく入っている可能性がありそうです。確認して修正します。Ubuntu Budgie が採用する予定なのでこの連絡はありがたいです。ありがとうございます。
I worried about this tweet, too.
I think 自動翻訳 means 機械翻訳 (machine translation). Is it correct?
「何か自動翻訳でおかしく入っている可能性がありそうです。」means you input machine
translations into Launchpad without any modification. Is it correct?

Would you please answer above questions.

All your contribution are belong by proprietary.
I am sorry for a corny joke.

AWASHIRO Ikuya
ikuya at fruitsbasket.info / ikuya at oooug.jp / ikunya at gmail.com
GPG fingerprint:
1A19 AD66 C53F 2250 3537 1A9D 3A53 2C1D 20AB CC8A