Japanese team (reviewer) is not working

AWASHIRO Ikuya ikuya at fruitsbasket.info
Fri Feb 24 12:56:24 UTC 2017

Hi, this is Ikuya who is an Ubuntu Japanese Team and an indirect member
of Ubuntu Japanese Translators.
And also now in active translator you looking for.

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 18:21:49 +0900
"BALLOON a.k.a. Fu-sen." <balloonakafusen at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Japanese team (reviewer) is not working".
We (Ubuntu Japanese Team/Ubuntu Japanese Translators) are active, because
I am here! I am here!

> - Influence of Ubuntu flavors
> "ubiquity-slideshow" The actual translation situation will be easy to explore:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu
>
> A few days ago Ubuntu flavors released 16.04.2 LTS.
> Translation reflection information of that ubiquity-slideshow is as follows.
> I shot an installation movie using Daily Build before releasing 16.04.2.
> That movie is now on YouTube. I included that URL.:
>
> Ubuntu Desktop Image: Complete Japanese
>   Note to Japanese users:
>    This is "not" Ubuntu Japanese Remix, provided by Ubuntu Japanese Team
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n1IXcgXacg (2:15)
>
> Kubuntu: Some English
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONPk2CGnvdQ (3:00)
>
> Xubuntu: Complete Japanese
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMir7we31E0 (1:56)
>
> Lubuntu: Complete Japanese
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Lhh4kTEQs (1:41)
>
> Ubuntu GNOME: Some English
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VUY8XxA6lU (2:16)
>
> Ubuntu MATE: "Complete English"
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wKu7fLv8mY (2:02)
As you say, ubiquilty-slideshow-ubuntu-gnome[1] and ubiquity-slideshow-
xubuntu are in good shape. Because they are translated and/or reviewed
by Me.
I use/love Ubuntu GNOME and Xubuntu.
All you need is love, as Beatles (John Lennon) sang before. I love it.

> "Japanese team (reviewer) is not working".
>

> You and teams need to take this fact and consider measures.
I'll say it again (with singing John's "God"), we are active.
I too think ubiquity-slideshow-* need more work as you said, and I try
until 17.04 release. Don't stop me now. I love Queen, too.

> When will Ubuntu flavors become available in full Japanese?
Never will come. Because Ubuntu flavors, including softwares, you,
world, me, etc. keep on growing (oh, it is Derek and the Dominos!).

[1]: https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/yakkety/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+pots/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu-gnome/ja/+translate?
[2]: https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/yakkety/+source/ubiquity-slideshow-ubuntu/+pots/ubiquity-slideshow-xubuntu/ja/+translate?

Cheers,
--
AWASHIRO Ikuya
ikuya at fruitsbasket.info / ikuya at oooug.jp / ikunya at gmail.com
GPG fingerprint:
1A19 AD66 C53F 2250 3537 1A9D 3A53 2C1D 20AB CC8A