Ubuntu phones and l10n

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Sat Feb 6 12:38:22 UTC 2016

Thanks Victor.

In which case (if I'm reading this
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/
right), my device should be on a 6 week update cycle. In which case
there are many more translations missing in the updates than there
should be. Out translations weren't at 100% but in the high 90s and I'm
not getting a high 90s localized experience (not talking about things
like non-system apps like Facebook).

What module would I file I bug under for missing localized strings?

Michael

Sgrìobh ubuntu-translators-request at lists.ubuntu.com na leanas 06/02/2016
aig 12:00:

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>