Good work everyone!

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 18 09:51:18 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm pleased to say that just after a couple of days after the call for
phone translations, there's been huge progress been made across many
languages:

http://projects.davidplanella.org/stats/utopic

- 10 languages have virtually made it to 100% (Asturian, English (UK),
Galician, Italian, French, Breton, Hebrew, Norwegian Bokmal, Ukranian,
Spanish)
- 2 new languages have made it to the front page (Latvian, Turkish)
- 5 languages have dramatically increased their translation coverage
(Asturian [1], Basque [2], Dutch [3], Portuguese [4], Korean [5]) - it's
just beautiful to look at those sinking graphs of untranslated strings!

So good work everyone! At this pace, I'm sure we can get the phone
translated before August!

Cheers,
David.

[1] http://projects.davidplanella.org/stats/utopic/ast