Translating Ubuntu on phones for RTM

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 16 22:16:38 UTC 2014

Have you followed the step of installing the PPA as explained in the blog
post?

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-sdk-team/ppa && sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-emulator
It sounds to me as if you're using an old version of the emulator which
does not have the --size option. Are you running Ubuntu 14.04 and have you
added that PPA?

Cheers,
David.

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 5:55 PM, Fòram na Gàidhlig <fios at foramnagaidhlig.net