Utopic plurals

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Mon Aug 18 23:28:46 UTC 2014

I haven't filed a bug... partly because I wasn't aware that that's a
bug-level issue, partly because my experience with bugs on Launchpad
ain't that great but mostly because I can never remember where to file a
bug. You'd think this
was the obvious place but from there
Report a bug
takes you to this place
and from there, all I can find are seemingly recursive links but nowhere
to actually file a bug...

Eventually found it, would love to paste the link but Launchpad
catapults you somewhere after reporting but no idea where in relation to
the bug you just reported.

18/08/2014 03:02, sgrìobh David Planella: