Call for phone translations

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 30 14:16:07 UTC 2013

Le 28/09/2013 09:31, David Planella a écrit :
> So here's a call for translations for Ubuntu on phones! If you could
> forward this call to all of your teams to get a localized experience
> as complete as possible for 13.10, that'd be awesome.

Hey David,

I might have overlooked something, but it seems that
ubuntu-system-settings was not in your list ... so I'm going to make
some self-advertisement for our component ;-)

If you want to translate the phone system settings as well:
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu-system-settings/trunk/+translations

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher