Line breaking

Fòram na Gàidhlig fios at foramnagaidhlig.net
Fri Oct 18 13:33:36 UTC 2013

Either <br /> or \n should work in most cases, but we will have to ask
at each individual project. It might even not be consistent across 1
piece of software if more than 1 programming language or rendering
engine is involved. Same goes for protected hyphens (which we would of
course prefer) and which syntax to use for them or if they are supported
at all.

18/10/2013 14:23, sgrìobh Oleg Koptev: